- Bank transfer charges of USD 50 per group and visa fee of USD 40 to be paid
- Accommodation is generally arranged in 3 start (***) hotels approved by TCB in twin sharing rooms
- Cost do not include – air fares, beverages, personal expenditures, travel insurance, excess baggage, tips to guides and drivers, services not mentioned and airport taxes if any.
- Every vistiors to Bhutan reqires a tourist visa. Exception are India and Bangladesh passports holders.
- Visas are only issued to tourists whom booked tour packages with local tour operators, directly or through a foreign travel agent.
- Visa application is submitted by tour operator on behalf of visitors.
- Visa is issued by Tourism Council of Bhutan in Thimphu, Bhutan.
- The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan and this must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
The minimum tariff for tourist visiting in a group of 3 persons or more are as follows:
- High Season Tariff: USD 250 per person per night halt (March, April, May, September, October & November)
- Low Season Tariff: USD 200 per person per night halt (January, February, June, July, August & December)
The minimum price includes:
- All internal Taxes and charges (including the royalty)
- All Meals
- All travel with a licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide
- All internal Transport
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking
Individual tourist and smaller groups of less than three persons shall be subject to surcharge, over and above the minimum daily rates applicable, as follows:
- Single Individual: USD 40 per night
- Group of 2 persons: USD 30 per person per night
The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by TCB.